Gina Coffman, Wellness Expert, is the creator of the patented M-Factor program. Since the inception of her company in 1999, she has been sharing her enthusiasm with hundreds of satisfied clients – with many more to come.
Gina’s biochemistry education combined with her extensive experience as a competitive body builder and fitness consultant has resulted in a state-of the art and proven nutritional system—Nutritional ID (version 1) graduating to M-Factor (version 2). With the many important advances in both science and nutrition, Ms. Coffman is committed to continued study in the area of human physiological development, specifically body fat reduction, while maintaining a personalized approach. Gina shares this gift with others—helping them achieve their ideal body composition and optimum health.
Gina’s academic achievements include an A.A.S. degree from Clark College with an emphasis in Biochemistry of Nutrition and Advanced Biology. In addition, she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Organized Psychology in Business. She is also a graduate of Northwest Instructor Training, and the Kona University program for Certified Master Hypnotherapists.
Ms. Coffman is a bodybuilding champion, former manager of the Gold’s Gym Nutritionalysis® Program, and a California Licensed Esthetician, and has maintained her physique for more than two decades. Additional credentials and awards include:
- 1st Place Champion – 1998 Los Angeles Bodybuilding Championships ·
- 1st Place Champion – 1996 Vancouver Natural Bodybuilding Championships
- 1st Place Champion and best poser recipient – 1996 Ft. Lewis Bodybuilding Championships
- 3rd Place – 1996 Corvalis Ironman
- Eight years experience of aerobics instructing
- Two years of extensive training with Arthur Fickling, III,
- Junior National Bodybuilding Champion
- Former Northwest Regional Director for Bally’s Health Club